- WORSHIP at the BARN & CORN ROAST: August 25, 10:30am. This summer we will be having 2 worship services at the Konrad's barn, followed by picnic lunches. Mark your calendars now so you can join us! For directions CLICK HERE. The address is: 6307 10th Line, Thornton. Hope to see you there!
- BAPTISM: We're planning on having a baptism service at the barn on August 25. If you're interested in baptism or would like to learn more, contact Michael at Michael.Kotsopoulos@themeetinghouse.com
- ONLINE GIVING: We now have online giving available as a convenient option. To find out more about online giving, CLICK HERE.
- MEMBERSHIP: Could this be your next step? If you'd like to explore what it means to become a participating church member, contact Michael at: Michael.Kotsopoulos@themeetinghouse.com
- HOME CHURCH: Home Church (small groups) is a great way to make friends, and process the information from Sunday messages. Home Churches will resume in the fall.
- OPPORTUNITIES - your part in the family: We want you to know that you matter. God has given each one of us talents and gifts to help us serve one another and expand His kingdom. To help us know more about you and your unique gifts, please take a few moments to fill out the Opportunities questionnaire by clicking HERE.
- STEPHANIE'S MISSION ADVENTURE: Stephanie Konrad is our own homegrown missionary in Guatemala. CLICK HERE to read Stephanie's blog, where you can find all kinds of interesting info about her life as a missionary!
- STEPHEN WRIGHT: Stephen is currently studying and serving with Youth With A Mission (YWAM) in England. To read his blog CLICK HERE
- SUNDAY SERVE SCHEDULE: If you would like to be part of our Sunday Serve Team (Greeters, Welcome Table, Refreshments, Setup/Teardown) please speak to Janette Cridland.
- WORSHIP MINISTRY: we always welcome new members in worship ministry! If you are a musician or are interested in tech arts (sound, computer, video, etc) contact Ruth.Wright@themeetinghouse.com
- NURSERY FACILITIES: Nursery facilities are provided each Sunday for infants. Please help yourself to a few peaceful moments when you can focus on God and what He's saying to you by having your baby in child care.
- LADIES TAKE A BREAK: Ladies of all ages are invited to join us on Monday mornings from 9:30am - 11:00am for a Bible study & refreshments. We meet at Kathy Smith's home, 66 Tuscany Grande in Briar Hill. For more information, contact Yvonne Konrad (email@example.com)
Life was never intended to be lived in isolation. That's why our Home Churches meet regularly throughout the year and share life together. Home Church provides a safe place to journey through life and discover the love of God in a community that is invested in seeing real change take place.
Meeting in groups of 5-15, Home Churches focus on providing adults with an environment to study the Bible, share life, and pray for each other.
You're welcome to join a group anytime throughout the year. Find out more information about Home Churches or sign up HERE.
Following the example of Jesus, we want to be known as those who come alongside to support, care for, and encourage each other. We financially support missionaries, who in turn care for people beyond our immediate reach. We are here to offer support, and to help you know that you are not alone. If we can be of support to you, please let us know. CLICK for our contact details.
Faith Community Church was started in 1997 by a few families with a desire to celebrate God in the town of Alliston. Throughout the years we have been inspired by the life and teaching of Jesus, and strive together to live the Jesus way of life. At this time, we are excited to have transitioned to our new name, The Meeting House Alliston, as a member of The Meeting House extended family. We also belong to a group of churches known as BIC Canada. The Meeting House and the BIC encourage us, support us, and help us be the best version of us that we can be. If you’re interested in learning more about BIC Canada or about The Meeting House, check out these links:
ALLISTON OUT OF THE COLD:
Out of the Cold provides safe, respectful and welcoming overnight accommodation and meals to those experiencing homelessness, from November to April. For more information check their website: https://allistonoutofthecold.life